Leaders of Tomorrow will:
- Gain a better understanding of the Constitution
of the United States of America.
- Investigate Revolutionary times
in American history.
- Analyze the impact of the American Revolution
on the politics, the economy, and society
- Analyze the purpose of the Constitutional
- Analyze the reasons behind the
individual visions of the signers of the Constitution.
- Explain the
significance behind the underlying principles of the Constitution.
the individual rights as expressed in the Declaration of Independence
the Constitution of
the United States.
- Understand how leadership
played a role in the Revolution and the creation
- Analyze how the
Constitution grants and distributes power in America.
the conflict between conscience and the respect for authority
during the American Revolution.
how the exhibits at the Constitution Center relate
concept of leadership.
Benjamin Franklin’s background,
vision and leadership qualities.
an understanding of the meaning, rights and
responsibilities of citizenship.
an understanding of the similarities and
differences in the
live and interact
in the world.
- Understand how individuals,
groups, and institutions