Objectives for Jamestown and Williamsburg, Virginia
Leaders of Tomorrow will:
- Gain knowledge of Colonial History.
- Interpret and evaluate artifacts
and documents of Colonial America.
- Analyze the migration of population
in Colonial times.
- Study the roles and classes in Colonial society
- Analyze the importance
of the individual and unique ideas in Colonial America.
historical decisions made by individuals, groups, and institutions
in Colonial America.
- Analyze the unique leadership of Colonial America.